Thanks!

Steel Rain

I just wanted to convey my thanks to everyone for all of the good information that is posted on this site. I've hunted and shot firearms since I was about eight but my interest in shooting/hunting have exploded over the last few years. My income finally has allowed for it and my kids are getting old enough that it's not a huge pain in my wife's @%! for me to be gone for long (Not sure how she made it through my last two deployments). I'm not sure how I found this website but I'm glad I did. When I have questions or thoughts about a new to me caliber, rifle, optic, etc. I look here. When I have questions about elk hunting or deer hunting I look here. This forum is awesome! Sometimes when I google stuff I end up on other sites. I read through a few posts or responses and then when I can't stand it any more I come back here. So, thanks to you all for the education and have a great Memorial Day Weekend! Have a good one!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.