Texashuntco and SpecOps

Ian M

Check out www.specops.com and also www.texashuntco.com for some unique accessories that are superbly made and reasonably priced. This is the gear for carrying and keeping track of small important items such as digital cameras, lasers and other essentials. I find that since I started using the containers I have confidence that everything is going with me - what do they say about "a place for everything and everything in its place". I just ordered some more Spec Ops gear, to carry and organize my essentials. What is special about this stuff, besides the quality, is the perfect sizing for toting smaller amounts of gear - I use it every trip. My favorites are the All Purpose Bag and the SOB Buttpack, both get a lot of use. Just ordered the Pack Rat for obvious reasons, lots of neat storage. Neat stuff, like the inside of the Butt Pack is a white material that reflects flashlight so you can find stuff quicker.
There are some equally excellent ideas in the Texashuntco site, just heard about it today. This is not a paid commercial, I like good stuff and this is - good stuff.
Anybody else using this gear?
Dave - you need some, same for you Len with all the camera and hunting gear you tote.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.