Sleeping bag at Cabela's/BPS that is good?

I've heard good things about the Hotcore sleeping bag's for their price. They are a Canadian company tho so not sure if Cabelas in the US carries them.

I need a 0 or 20 degree sleeping bag for around $100 or less. Is there any good ones at Cabela's? Thanks
I bought a Coleman Montauk. 10 to 30 degrees. Big & tall. Not only is it warm & comfy. But you can get it to roll up nicely. I've used it a few times. And never got cold. I did not sleep out below 0 degrees F though. But it was around 30 deg F. I think I bought it at Wally world. And at the time I think it was around $40.00.

Sierra Trading Post has a Browning -20°F Kenai Sleeping Bag - Mummy bag for $100, if you can stand a mummy. I use a bag similar to that, and if it isn't too cold, I just leave it unzipped and draped over me. It was a lifesaver when it actually did get to -20°.

If weight is not an issue, as noted above the Cabelas Trapper and Outfitter bags are solid. Outfitter model preferred, they have a little more space.

mil.surplus bags are great.... I have/used 3 down filled mil. surp. bags.good cold weather bags....
a good nites sleep is very important on a hunt.....

A warm quality sleeping bag can make a hunt! I'm pretty useless the next day after being awake freezing all night.
Also a good ground pad will help keep you warm and sleeping good.
Best of luck finding one that works for you!
Try to find a army navy store look they're cold-weather, sleeping bags, military type or really warm

a good back up is to take a blanket along with you to put inside your bag. It helps a bunch if your bag is not as warm as you would like for it to be. As stated above a ground pad of some kind (blanket works) will be a game changer on the bag's ability to keep you warm, even if you are on a cot.

Cheap add on is to make some type of liner. If you do it yourself you can add a lot of warmth for very little cost.
Lots of good bags out there its usually hard to get compact/lite and cheap together though

I'll second the Cabela's Outfitter bag of weight is not an issue. It is 14 pounds brand new and a bit over the $100 price point for the -20 one that I have.

It is comfortable, but I'll be looking for something lighter the next time I have to pack a bag in somewhere.