Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

You're gonna mount it on a turret on top of a hummer or what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Remember when you open the cases that the one with the stock is under alot of pressure. It took everything I had in my 205 lbs to get that thing to close on that 5" wide forend!!! SHe is under some pressure!!! Hopefully the foam has conformed a bit by the time you get it. Just don't have Lerch standing on it, it would be like when you thow a pencil up and stick it in the ceiling pannels!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA HA make fun of the fat kid, i get it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will give it to ya, that is pretty good.

Well tomorrow is the big day!!!!!! I have heard reports of a fed ex truck splitting asphalt through kansas so she is gettin close. As long as the carney midget brings his camera tommorrow we will be posting pics soon!!!!

steve

I-can't-wait-to-see-and-hear-about-your-beast.-It-is-going
to-be-awesome.-Make-sure-to-post-the-picks.-I-am-having-a
Tooley-MBR-stock-built-with-the-same-color-pattern.-I-went-
with-80%Black-10%White-and-10%Grey.-This-is-an-awesome
color-when-all-the-metal-is-left-Stainless-Steel.

Wildcat

[ QUOTE ]
Man this has got to be the longest day ever!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha!!! I know the feeling all too well!! The day my APS XP-100 was to arrive...I took the day off work and paced around the house ALL day!

WEEELLLLL WE"RE WAITING........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shoot when my .270 arrived I was on the way out the door headed to PT for my back, then had to set it inside and wait another 2 hours till I got home before I got to open it. Talk about killin ya.

Well it didnt come in today, i cannot find a "smiley" to express how ummmmmmmmmmmmmm mad i am!!!!!!!!!

The driver said it should be tommorrow, so that means i gotta go through alllllllllll this crap again

uuuuhuhhhhhhhhhhhh, tommorrow is gonna suck

Well, Lerch and I are totally crushed. It seems that our gun is in route to OK from MT through KY!!! Those jackasses @ FedEx put it on the wrong truck and it went from KS to KY instead of KS to OK. Now it won't be here untill Friday!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Man alive that would be frustrating. But in Fedex defense I can really see how KS looks a lot like OK. I guess we all make mistakes, just some are not as frustrating as this. I can't wait to see pics of this beast.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, Lerch and I are totally crushed. It seems that our gun is in route to OK from MT through KY!!! Those jackasses @ FedEx put it on the wrong truck and it went from KS to KY instead of KS to OK. Now it won't be here untill Friday!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why I just drive out to Montana and pick it up myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts