Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Well i am felling sorry for our local fed ex delivery man, I just found out that a 112lb package departed from Fort Shaw Montana today!!!!!!!!!! Me and the carney midget (thats BJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) have been waiting for this for a long time. I dont know if Kirby weighed the beast before she left but she should top out around 70lbs bare rifle weight!!! For those of you who dont know here are the specs:

338 Allen Mag
Lilja 40" 1.75 straight tube pipe
Bat 10" action
McMillan HBR stock (30% white,30% grey, 40% black).
Ivey 150MOA adjustable rings
Jewell Trigger set at 5oz

Pics will follow very soon. Now all we have to do is wait on some almost as big bullets to head down from Canada with a brand new feature!!!!!!!

Things are about to get fun in the sooner state! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

take it easy
steve

It seems like word leaked out and has gotten to the Pdogs. They are waiting at the stateline for the Fedex truck.

bazookaSquirrel.jpg

001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif

Congratulations guys. I know you've been waiting a loooong time for this. Remember, lots of pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They don't stand a chance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PrayingPDheadcrosshairsMediumSmall.jpg

Trying to get over to the shop this morning, recoving from carrying that freakin huge box into the shipper. I made the little lady at the shippers say a few choice words when she saw the size of that big.

Something like, "Holy [censored], look at the size of that thing!!!" Something I do not recall making a woman say before!! Good to hear at least once!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its a hell of a rifle, you two will have alot of fun once you get the thing together!!! Remember that is a two man job!!!

Biggest rifle out of the APS shop so far. When your out shooting and need a brake, just roll the big girl over and you can set up lunch on that forend!!!

Sorry for the way, but to defend myself, I believe more then half the wait was on the receiver!!! We will blame in Bruce since he is not here to defend himself!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There is nothing like sending nearly 8000 ft/lbs of energy down range with recoil less then a varmint weight 243!!!

Let me know how your Fed Ex man handles it. I bet by the time he gets to you, you will be packing the package into the shop!!! I would say I am sorry to him but you two ordered the monster!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

[ QUOTE ]
Something like, "Holy [censored], look at the size of that thing!!!" Something I do not recall making a woman say before!! Good to hear at least once!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, i hear that all the time but i think their talking about my feet!!!

Boy i cant wait to get that big sucker her in the shop or better yet get her out to the range. I would tell ya that i think our Fed Ex guy is gonna blow out his o-ring when he tries to lift this sucker but instead i bet he just honks and tells me to get my skiny @$$ out there and get it myself!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pics will be coming soon

steve

Steve:

If it was me, and I'd waited as long as you have, I be standing at his truck to sign for it and I'd carry it in myself. That's what I did with my 7mm AM when it was delivered. I didn't want to take a chance after waiting that long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Better yet, see if you can get a picture of BJ packing it in. I can visualize that picture now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts