• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pre Ban Factory Colt Sporter Lightweight Model R6830 in cal. 7.62x39mm

md66948

This AR15 is no longer available, I have a bid on it in GB.

I am selling One Factory Colt Sporter Lightweight Model R6830 in cal. 7.62x39mm.

This is a Pre Ban Rifle. The serial number is LH 00534X which is below the first Colt Manufactured Banned Model R6830 Serial Number LH 011326.

The Colt Lightweight in 7.62 x 39 cal. was produced in very small numbers and is highly sought after.

There is One Colt 7.62x39 magazine provided with this rifle. It is Marked "Colt 7.62x39".

Description:

Stock Dimensions: 13 3/4" LOP

Metal Condition: Very few very Lite User Marks

Trigger: Single Trigger

Bore Condition: Nice and Shiny, As New

Barrel: 16"

Fore End: Typical

Butt: Plastic Butt Plate

Sights: Elavation Adjustable Front, Adjustable Rear

Condition: Very Few Very Lite User Marks

Weight: 7 Lbs 10 Oz.

Stock: Plastic Pistol Grip

Very rarely shot and was kept in storage. There are handling marks that can be seen in the photos. The bottom of the Bolt Carrier still retains its Factory Finish, No Wear Marks.

Price is $1,895.00 plus $25.00 for shipping to an FFL. Please make sure that your FFL will accept rifles from a Non-FFL Holder. If they don't my FFL charges $50.00 plus actual shipping costs.

I am in PA and local pickup can be arranged with a Concealed Carry Permitted Pa Resident or a transfer at a Local Gun Shop in Pa.

All payments must be made with a USPS MO or cash.

Last edited:
More Pictures:

I am posting detail pictures of the Bolt and Bolt Carrier showing you the lack of wear on these items.