Outdoor Tips - Inauguration

yes , it is several pages

Maybe you need some of that stuff dairy farmers put on cows' teats.

But if you have several pages, this sounds like an article and not a short "tips" submission...which is great. But it also means I don't have enough "tips" to prime the pump yet.

BUT !! You can pull your own tips out of the article as you see fit . The tips I gave about this device are just as important as the remainder of the article . They even point a potential user to the article itself . Well ..................if they make the connection that is !

Dummbass Jimm here with his ******* thoughts on a ( yeah ! YOU'RE GETTING IT ! ( oops ! must have hit the caps lock : ) another duumb ideer .

jim B.

Maybe you need some of that stuff dairy farmers put on cows' teats.

The most common stuff the farmers use is teat dip. It is a bacteriacide, for the prevention of.........Oh my God, Jimm has mastitis of the fingers!

COOL. I'll bet you could probably get into Ripleys or something like that.

Well.............maybe Farmers Digest.

The other stuff is udder balm. We used that stuff on ourselves, not the cows.

Oooooooooohhh, I get it. You want him to use the UDDER BALM on his fingers.

Hey Len, I don't think udder balm will cure mastitis.....................

Jim

Last edited:
Waltech , that one gets you the jimmba

The most common stuff the farmers use is teat dip. It is a bacteriacide, for the prevention of.........Oh my God, Jimm has mastitis of the fingers!

COOL. I'll bet you could probably get into Ripleys or something like that.

Well.............maybe Farmers Digest.

The other stuff is udder balm. We used that stuff on ourselves, not the cows.

Oooooooooohhh, I get it. You want him to use the UDDER BALM on his fingers.

Hey Len, I don't think udder balm will cure mastitis.....................

Jim

ROTFLMAO award !! : )

Lazzeroni.gif

W. Jim, before you joined the WG we set a rule that whoever won the award must do camp dishes for the duration.

Well , this particular bit of

OK Len, but its paper plates and plastic forks from now on. The pots and pans clean themselves.

Jim

thread has been occupying this bit of space long enough .

C'mon guys !! nothing at alll to kick about a bit ??

OK! OK ! OK ! here we go ............

numba one - jim c. , ....what about the great restaurants we found in northern Wyoming ???( forgot the names , huh ? well , so did I : )

numba "twa"- ( kinda like numba two but with a scottish accent )

numba three - what about a " oldtimers " get together for a pd shoot or something similarly lightweight in the next " x " numba of months ??

PD's somewhere ?? or what ever else

jimmba , aka the pot stirrer ' aka deadmeat ( iffen youse guys dont like me idears .

jimmba

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.