OK, a silly 6.5 Creed question, which to buy ?

This was first time shooting H4350 after not being able to find the reloder powder I was using anymore. The aim point was the top of the post. Load is 42.0 147eldm in 9th firing of Norma brass cci 200s 2.835 roughly .060 off. Not sure how many shots 5, 6,or 7.

Attachments

• 20231230_120218.jpg
    20231230_120218.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 16
Iv scanned the whole thread. Unless I missed it no one mentioned a Sauer 100. I had one in the 6.5 PRC and a buddy just had to have it. Then bought one in the Creed. These forgot about rifles shoot very accurate. Moa even with Hornady ammo. Gave the Creed to my daughter and son in law. I love the 3 position safety and the clip. Just another option

Last edited:
More good suggestions, Thanks guys. Haven't bought one yet. I wanted to look at a Weatherby Camilla but haven't seen one. I don't think she wants to get too involved
with hunting. One fella made a good point, if she leaves, then I'm "stuck" with it.
(Not really stuck). Savage is a possibility. My neighbor bought a Browning,
I forget which one, he shot various factory loads and was disappointed in groups
so he sold it.
I need to correct my inaccuracy, the 6.5 Creed rifle my neighbor sold was a Kimber, not a Browning.