New member from VA

ShootnGrin

First of all, Hello everyone. I'm Davy, 25 years old, but been shooting ever since my first trigger pull on a .410 knocked me on my rear end. Since then I've shot as much as I could and anything I could, including some years of competitive rimfire and scattergun from middle school through college. As of late I've gotten into rifle shooting with hopes of learning more about tactical and long range shooting. I've been reloading fairly seriously for about 2 years now. I'm an avid hunter but to the displeasure of my wallet I also enjoy punching paper and target shooting as well. I'd like to consider myself a jack of all trades in the shooting and firearms world yet by no means a master of any. Some of the calibers I am currently enjoying are 5.56/.223, .308win, and 7mm Rem Mag.

I'm currently hailing from the hilly woodlands of central VA where long range shooting/hunting is anything but easy to do. I have spent the past few spring summer and early falls out in the western states (MT, UT,WY) where those opportunities are more readily available, and will likely be doing the same again this coming year. Looking forward to spending some time on the forums.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.