New member from East Tennessee

ressler1

Hi everyone, long time shooter. Started out in IDPA then move to 3 Gun for several years. I've not shot much the past few years, but the long ranch competition looks interesting, so I think I'll give it a try.

I enjoy reloading so the long-range stuff should make me learn some new tricks.

Thanks in advance for any advice on equipment, reloading etc. for long range matches.

Hi everyone, long time shooter. Started out in IDPA then move to 3 Gun for several years. I've not shot much the past few years, but the long ranch competition looks interesting, so I think I'll give it a try.

I enjoy reloading so the long-range stuff should make me learn some new tricks.

Thanks in advance for any advice on equipment, reloading etc. for long range matches.
Hey ressler1
It's amazing how TN is a "Three Part State"
When I talk to people from Tn the always associate when addressing where they live as "East Tn. or West TN, or Central Tn.
Welcome to the LRH Forum from Middle Northeast GA! Actually, halfway between Atlanta and Agusta and about halfway across GA when traveling on I-20.
Watch out for "338 dude" he is from the "WEST TN" and on heck of a guy! If you need anything for Hunting/Reloading he is your TN Man!
This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.

If we can help in any way let us Gals and Guys know.
Len & Jill

Hey ressler1
When I talk to people from Tn the always associate when addressing where they live as "East Tn. or West TN, or Central Tn.
Welcome to the LRH Forum from Middle Northeast GA! Actually, halfway between Atlanta and Agusta and about halfway across GA when traveling on I-20.
Watch out for "338 dude" he is from the "WEST TN" and on heck of a guy! If you need anything for Hunting/Reloading he is your TN Man!
This is the BEST Forum on LR Hunting, Reloading and GS for information and discussion.
The most important part of this Forum are the people!!! A lot of GREAT members and a wealth of information. Can't meet a better bunch of Gals and Guys!!!!
We look forward to your participation and sharing your knowledge with the group.

Len & Jill
Len, technically I think the term used around here is southern middle Tennessee.LOL

Hey ressler1

Len & Jill
East Tn & West Tn are significantly different in geography, culture & crime rates so I like to emphasize what part of the state I'm from.

Last edited: