Nepal Himalayan Blue Sheep March 2022

Congratulations on your sheep and my hats off to you for not giving up. I did a similar thing on my scope turret only mine was self inflicted. I was showing my brother how many rotations of adjustment I had after installing a 20moa base under my Leopold MKIV and I liked one full rotation turning it back to zero. Well we were in Wyoming hunting mule deer and pronghorn antelope and when it came my turn to shoot my pronghorn I made my adjustment for a 450yd shot which unbeknownst to me I was shooting for 930yds. Didn't even seen where the shot went nor the antelope lol. Somewhere in the next county I suppose. I did readjust my scope and went on to take a nice mule deer doe on the last day.

What a great opportunity for you, and an inspiration for a young guy like me. I just added something like this to my bucket list! Thank you for sharing.

What an Incredible story! Thank you so much for sharing! That is a once in a lifetime hunt only for the most fortunate. Very well done.

Thank you very much for sharing your adventure, that was truly an amazing hunt. You showed what true sportsmen are made of in your preparation and execution. Congratulations on a fine ram.

Recent Posts