Need new Scales......Which one perfectionist type recommendations needed!

OK...I'm very experienced and not a newb for all you that want to treat me like a newb.

Looking at the A&D FX-120i setup with the auto trickler system or the RCBS Match Master. RCBS is a litte cheaper but that's not a factor so which one of these two setups or would any of you match shooters recommend another setup. I currently have an Older A&D not sure the model but it weighs to .02 grains which I like cause I'm a exact kinda perfectionist freak. I know I can get the FX-120i now but the kit would be delayed. I could use the scale by itself until the kit comes in. Thought's
I use the FX-120i with the auto trickler and a separate powder dump. I was going to mount my powder throw on top but could not stop a kernel or two from jumping out of the glass powder container. So I just mount the powder throw on the bench near the scale. I throw about one grain low and let the trickler do the rest. Any powder throw will work, I just happen to have a Harrel's. This method is a real pleasure to use and gets down to the kernel of H4350. One kernel is 0.02 grains. One out of ten times it will stop on 0.02 early and I just drop one kernel on top and it jumps to even money.

I put my scale away in a cabinet after every use, setup is quick and easy. I did find it is best to let the scale sit for about 30 minutes, ON with nothing on it, just zeroed. Then I load say fifty rounds and check zero and it is still right on. When I just went straight from setup to use immediately occasionally there would be 0.02 drift in the first few minutes of use. Another thing to watch for is when lifting off the final powder charge if you touch the auto trickler tube it may drop a kernel on the scale pan. If you don't see it and clean it off you will be off on your measurements by one kernel until you do. Can't have that now can we!

OK...I'm very experienced and not a newb for all you that want to treat me like a newb.

Looking at the A&D FX-120i setup with the auto trickler system or the RCBS Match Master. RCBS is a litte cheaper but that's not a factor so which one of these two setups or would any of you match shooters recommend another setup. I currently have an Older A&D not sure the model but it weighs to .02 grains which I like cause I'm a exact kinda perfectionist freak. I know I can get the FX-120i now but the kit would be delayed. I could use the scale by itself until the kit comes in. Thought's
I use the FX-120i with the auto trickler and a separate powder dump. I was going to mount my powder throw on top but could not stop a kernel or two from jumping out of the glass powder container. So I just mount the powder throw on the bench near the scale. I throw about one grain low and let the trickler do the rest. Any powder throw will work, I just happen to have a Harrel's. This method is a real pleasure to use and gets down to the kernel of H4350. One kernel is 0.02 grains. One out of ten times it will stop on 0.02 early and I just drop one kernel on top and it jumps to even money.

I put my scale away in a cabinet after every use, setup is quick and easy. I did find it is best to let the scale sit for about 30 minutes, ON with nothing on it, just zeroed. Then I load say fifty rounds and check zero and it is still right on. When I just went straight from setup to use immediately occasionally there would be 0.02 drift in the first few minutes of use. Another thing to watch for is when lifting off the final powder charge if you touch the auto trickler tube it may drop a kernel on the scale pan. If you don't see it and clean it off you will be off on your measurements by one kernel until you do. Can't have that now can we!

I use the V3 trickler with my iPad and love it!

AutoTrickler V4 100%.

Unless you want to pony up for the Prometheus.
There's a new auto trickler from ingenuity precision that is a direct plug in to the V series. I have the V3 which works well but the straw system has its flaws and limitations … the disc system is consistently accurate and super fast. No more overthrows

I use my RCBS Chargemaster Lite and love it!

If you don't think you need the AD Fx120i, weigh a few loads on whatever scale you currently have and then check weight with A&D. OMG! Eye opener!

I haven't ordered a V4 yet since my shooting has dropped off for a while but on my list. Plenty of really good YT videos to help with use.

I have an Ohaus electronic balance that weighs down to a tenth of a milligram, or about 1/600th of a grain. I load up to the nearest whole granule of powder, then take a microscope and a real sharp knife and shave off that last power granule till I get it dead nutz on!

I have the Prometheus..It the best i have found but it's pricey. You may want the V4 Auto Trickler

Darn- just looked at that V4 FX 120 Kit with that trickle that is something else.. How much more of an advantage is that over a RCBS M 1000 or OHAUS 5-0-5 , even my RCBS chargemaster , other than moving one's arms. What about the draft ?? Not knocking you, just curious been using my 5-0-5 for far too many years even with the Chargemaster I find myself second guessing the charge !! Have an old OHAUS beam scale which I claim is the most accurate of them all, but that's my opinion ! Other than that , that FX 120 Kit is interesting !!!!!!

I have the Gen 6 and like it a lot. .1gr sensitivity. It tells you the amount dispensed on the balance read out. I also have a analytical balance that is sensitive to .01gr but not necessary unless you are into splitting kernels of powder. For rifle size charges, .1gr is such a small % of total charge it is satisfactory. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...53A6F1C100C9B81BA2A753A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE