need help getting started

Blaketh

Hello, so in my other thread I am learning about the best thing for a bench. This thread I need help on what reloading components i need. I had the hirnady lock and load kit but I was hit with a tornado back in April and lost it. Even then it was my understanding I still didn't have everything I needed. Since I am new to this, I want to make it work. I dont need to buy the best stuff but I don't want to buy the worse stuff just to replace it a year down the road. Based on my idea I am considering a redding multi turret press. If that is not a good choice please chime in. I am loading 257 weatherby, 28 nosler, 300 win mag, 5.56, 44 mag, 45 lc, 357 mag, 327 fed mag and probably a few more. I will probably start with 1 caliber til I get the swing of things. I thought about starting with the 257 weatherby since I have 120 rounds i can fire and use the once fired brass. I want to try and make the scirocco ii's work aince it seem like a good high bc round. I still have the hornady die and shell holder but not sure if it would work in the redding. Sorry for the winded post I also plan to pick up another swift manual

Redding T7 is a great press I myself prefer a single stage I don't want anything to wear over time become loose and possibly misaligned and caused run out a good single stage press it properly maintain could last a lifetime or possibly two I use a Reading ultra mag because one rifle I am loading is a 338 Lapua a and I need the extra clearance

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.