My luck continues

Lance,

I shoot at your range. Are early morning temps OK right now? Also, I have a braked 300PRC and want to know if going to suppressed added a lot of recoil. Braked I'm fine, but don't want any more recoil than I have right now. Thx!
I have a new 300 win mag. Recoil between a small 3port deadair brake and he suppressor is about the same. When I put a bigger 5 port brake on the 300wm it was less than the suppressor for sure.

That said the recoil with the suppressor seems to be more of a push than a punch. I have not finished the load development on it yet, but the rounds I shot a few weeks ago were manageable for me with the suppressor. They are only pushing 208gr bullets at about 2700fps right now though. I hope to get them but closer to 2850-2900 when load development is finished.

I have a new 300 win mag. Recoil between a small 3port deadair brake and he suppressor is about the same. When I put a bigger 5 port brake on the 300wm it was less than the suppressor for sure.

That said the recoil with the suppressor seems to be more of a push than a punch. I have not finished the load development on it yet, but the rounds I shot a few weeks ago were manageable for me with the suppressor. They are only pushing 208gr bullets at about 2700fps right now though. I hope to get them but closer to 2850-2900 when load development is finished.
I totally agree. I shoot a300wm 180's and probably could not tell you the difference between the three port silencer Co ASR and the suppressor. I will add it with the added weight of the suppressor on there helps everything stay on target since my break doesn't port out the top

4 port Ross vs. Suppressor on my 300PRC, I doubt the suppressor reduces recoil quite as much, but it's much more pleasant to shoot suppressed!