My Inventory Is Great

BOWHUNTERCOP

I now have 65 boxes....Hustled to find some online, local store as well....then last week the local store ordered me a case with no ETA to my surprise they called me yesterday they came in, even store was surprised

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 258
Let me know if you are in my area and I will be cautious with my movements. I went on I buck shot and slug buying spree a few years ago. I still have 95 percent of it in the ammo cabinet. Have fun, but please make sure of what you are shooting at. 😁
I did the same thing for home defense in case the collapse of society and all the crazies' from Atlanta came out to the country. Have several boxes of each 00, 000, buck and slug. Only shot one of each through my 18" pump just to see the pattern. Every place we hunt we can use rifles. Guess if you hunt where no rifles you need alot slugs.

Roll your own, cheaper, more accurate and available. I have been reloading SPW slugs for 20 years. Extremely accurate, have killed a ton of deer with them, repeatable accuracy. I load 25 round box, pick any 5, all shoot thru same hole at 50 yds.

BTW Rich Knoster is prob one of the most knowledgeable slug guys I have ever met. Slug technology is not a flying brick like some think. Really no different than metallic reloading in details in many ways. Really cool to see how you can tune your slug loads.