Muzzle Loader suggestions?

couture11

I've never had one, but Ive recently become interested in getting one.
Any suggestions? Want to use sabots/pelleted powder, and 209 primers. Needs to be able to have a scope.

Thanks,

I've never had one, but Ive recently become interested in getting one.
Any suggestions? Want to use sabots/pelleted powder, and 209 primers. Needs to be able to have a scope.

Thanks,
CVA Accura, Thor bullets, which are exceptional but not sabots, and Blackhorn powder which also is not pellets, but works great.

If you can find a TC Triumph you'll be very happy with it. Easy to shoot and clean. Very accurate. I've owned Encore ML. They are good and accuracy is great. But cleaning is a bit of a problem. The triumph you just un-screw the breach plug couple of swabs and start shooting again. Great fiber optic sights for states that don't allow scopes.

I have a Rem 700 ML in Stainless, black composite stock I would sell. I have done the upgraded 209 conversion, jewel trigger and Viper PST 6-24 scope. I have killed deer past 320 yards with it. If you want info, let me know. I find this to be the best of the black powder substitute guns on the market. I have switched to smokeless.

TC Encore, has the option to easily get into smokeless ML if wish later on and even though most of us have multiple frames you can get away with one frame and hunt virtually anything on the planet.
JMO

Recent Posts