Montana Crow Antelope Hunt

Aking

crow country guides and outfitters guided me on my first antelope couldn't be any happier one shot from the 28 Nosler at 336 yards dropped him

IMG_1849.JPG

I found an outfitter Monster Muleys dot com...they list their 3 day hunt on the Crow Reservation at $1400.00...no food or lodging.

Nice goat! I am hunting with them next year and cant wait.....did you see lots of goats and have multiple to choose from?

Nice goat! I am hunting with them next year and cant wait.....did you see lots of goats and have multiple to choose from?
Yes we saw lots of antelope. This was the biggest one we saw in 2 days. My brother shot a slightly smaller one the next day. So we didn't hunt on Sunday. The outfitters told me the later in the year the more big bucks they see. But I could only hunt this first Labor Day weekend.

From what I understand they manage their herd very well and success rates are very high for trophy quality bucks.

Since it is on reservation land they fully control the hunting.

Steve

My family has hunted the Crow Rez. the past six years. In two weeks well be number seven. Most skiddish goats we've ever came across but just that much more challenging.
Congrats on your fine antelope.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.