Mississippi River Fishing. Lots of pictures!

I've still been at it every year. A few more pictures.
C20963BA-7B11-4E6A-BC7E-2DE8F108F053.jpeg

AD0C52A0-0005-4FDA-868E-E97C249303DF.jpeg

35126FB8-4FB8-4F08-A6D9-75AD8595CFEE.jpeg

9E52FC3D-9D44-4FC1-BCFE-1871D1EDB3C8.jpeg

Commercial Skinning Machine
92E1F930-D6B0-49BE-B84A-33321892039B.jpeg

Last edited:
A couple of my buddies have camps right off the river levee just north of the river control structure and hydro-electric plant north of Simmsport.
We hunt deer and squirrel in the reserves and fish the Mississippi banks with lines tied off on trees.
You are right... paradise!

A couple of my buddies have camps right off the river levee just north of the river control structure and hydro-electric plant north of Simmsport.
We hunt deer and squirrel in the reserves and fish the Mississippi banks with lines tied off on trees.
You are right... paradise!
Small world. My buddy owns a camp near the Yancey WMA.

Extremely small world!
That's exactly where their camps are!
They are there fishing the river this weekend and I was supposed to go but got tied up with work ahead of the rice harvest.

I'll be!
My buddies camps are on 910 too. The first camp on the right and another buddy is the first on the left past WMA check-in station.
And the third buddy is the 5th camp on the left.
Nice little camp areas similar to the one you showed.

I'll be!
My buddies camps are on 910 too. The first camp on the right and another buddy is the first on the left past WMA check-in station.
And the third buddy is the 5th camp on the left.
Nice little camp areas similar to the one you showed.
My brother-in-law laws is around that 5th camp. It started as a railroad box car 30 something years ago. He is mainly a duck hunter.

That's cool. I said the 5th but it may be +/-... its a green corrugated tin camp. They are all close in that campground so your BIL's camp is very close to my buddies camps.
Actually another friend has a newer white camp just farther down on the left too.
I have enough friends with camps where I don't have to buy one! lol

Last edited: