Midway

You think taking away someones livelihood over a BS vaccine is crapping on them?.....you have it backwards friend.
you have the right to make the decision for yourself not anybody else and if you think so then you are no different than Biden and his henchmen

I've had many jobs in construction and logging and my own business for 45 years ive never had one I wouldnt quit.
My wife asked me one time when I came home and asked me why I quit a job I told her its not about me but whoever is coming behind me, maybe they will treat the next person right.

you have the right to make the decision for yourself not anybody else and if you think so then you are no different than Biden and his henchmen
And Midway is no different than Biden trying to make the Vax for there employees. Support company's like that if you want, im not.
Only reason my post was to inform people what there up to

Really, would we even be the U.S.A if our fore fathers complied to what Britain was trying to shove down our throat.
No were not trying to establish a new nation, just trying to keep the one we got
and to keep it we need to use the laws and not blame someone who has there hands tied. blame and boycotts only hurt the people who can least afford it

and dont care but your telling me that if you were responsible for hundreds of people you would crap on them because of your own personal feeling about something that is not there fault.
I dont believe that and hope your not that self centered
Yep That's what I'm telling you and that is what our family business is doing now, fighting it everyday, our employees are updated daily and will not yield I mean no offence but the way your thinking is the reason we are in this satiation now

Midway hit the list when they started raising their prices. Don't tell me a major distributor can't out price a LGS or equal it's competitors. He raised them just enough to show he was cashing in. He has every right but he lost a 15 year customer here.

Yep That's what I'm telling you and that is what our family business is doing now, fighting it everyday, our employees are updated daily and will not yield I mean no offence but the way your thinking is the reason we are in this satiation now
we all fight everyday. we get into it everyday here our gov. is now trying to pass a bill that will allow the governor to detain anybody that she thinks is a health risk to the public. so we all fight our own battles for the same cause, but when push comes to shove are you going to close your doors and hurt your employees. don't think so

we all fight everyday. we get into it everyday here our gov. is now trying to pass a bill that will allow the governor to detain anybody that she thinks is a health risk to the public. so we all fight our own battles for the same cause, but when push comes to shove are you going to close your doors and hurt your employees. don't think so
Like I said you dont know me, ill give you my wife's number and ask here what I would do.
When Aaron Tipping song " You gotta stand for somthing" first came out she told me that was my theme song

Lmao......you have literally preached the lefts narrative throughout this whole thread. And then you accuse me being the same as Biden and his henchmen......you have lost your way boss stop drinking the kool-aid.

Lmao......you have literally preached the lefts narrative throughout this whole thread. And then you accuse me being the same as Biden and his henchmen......you have lost your way boss stop drinking the kool-aid.
really? i have been saying make your own not anybody else and dont blame anybody for theirs. that is the total opposite of the lefts way of thinking

Recent Posts