• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MIDWAY HAS ACCUBOND 180 30 CALIBER

I ordered some from Grice the other day. Received a confirmation on the shipping. I'm pretty much set for hunting season...

I'm sure they will run out soon. My 2 boxes arrive tomorrow along with 2 boxes of 165 TTSXs. Between those, I'm confident there are going to be a lot of dead deer and elk.

I got my 2 boxes as well... I'm still wait for someone to jump out and yell April Fools!!...😂

and they were less than I payed last year locally... what's the deal?, not bitching if the show up, but still... I didn't order from Midway, I went with Grise

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better,I saw one box of 180gr Accubonds on Ebay the other day.You can't sell bullets on Ebay anymore,but these made it through.The auction was about to end,so I waited to see what they went for.It had 22 bids and ended at $79.00 plus $8.95 shipping.Wow!!! Unbelievable............

If it makes you feel better,I saw one box of 180gr Accubonds on Ebay the other day.You can't sell bullets on Ebay anymore,but these made it through.The auction was about to end,so I waited to see what they went for.It had 22 bids and ended at $79.00 plus $8.95 shipping.Wow!!! Unbelievable............
I know right... a box of ELDX are selling for 150 a box on gunbroker, not to me, but still! I refuse to play that game

I think I found the deal/catch. Mine went in a small flat rate box to AK and I paid higher S&H then it cost to mail them. Oh the pain! Actually I am not upset at all about it. I will definitely buy more from Grice in the future.

Recent Posts