• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nosler Accubond 30 caliber 180gr

Heather

Need to load a 308, looking for 100 Nosler Accubond 180gr
There are some I'm eyeing on Gunbroker but if I can save a little money it would help. Anybody have some extra? Can trade powder primers ammo or pay cash
Thanks!

I have bought some of these recently . Only thing wrong was a few of the tips had broke off , maybe 3 per package of 50 . Huge deal in my opinion . The coating on them is NOT moly , they are just anodized . These are Nosler accubonds that were made for Winchester Expedition ammo .

I have bought some of these recently . Only thing wrong was a few of the tips had broke off , maybe 3 per package of 50 . Huge deal in my opinion . The coating on them is NOT moly , they are just anodized . These are Nosler accubonds that were made for Winchester Expedition ammo .

I was looking at these on Gunbroker, I like the idea of lubalox coating but have never shot any
How's the sizes on each?? I recently had bought some factory seconds of noslers and they were all different lengths and it was a pain to reload

They're super cheap, grabbed a few