• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED looking for rem 700 long action stock

amork

I have a remington 700 300 ultra mag and am looking for a good stock for long range hunting. Send me what you have. worst i can say is no.

I have an HS Precision Pro 2000 in tan with black webbing for a Remington long action with light bedding. I had a stiller predator in it but remington will work just fine. Barrel contour is a custom Gunwerks #5 finishes at .885 at the muzzle, Remington Sendero fits great. Standard 13 1/2 inch LOP. I will ship it for $250 to lower 48.

Ive got a sendero take off that came off my 300 RUM, its the early version without the palm swell. I can email pics if youre interested.

I can, it will be this evening though. Can you pm me an e-mail address or a number that i can text them to?.

Bell & Carlson Medalist Rem 700 LA stock, with the aluminum bedding block., with a sporter-weight barrel channel Included is a stainless steel Sunny Hill bottom metal with hinged floorplate. Material has been removed from the inletting area and underside of the bottom metal in an attempt to get a perfect flush fit, but due to the shape of the stock, this was not achieved (as is, the metal at the magazine sits a little lower than the stock).
$200 shipped in lower 48

I don't post here much, but have plenty of feedback under the same screen name at Ar15, falfiles, gunbroker, etc.

email leisurethings at gmail dot com for fastest response

Thanks