• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for a barreled action

SamuelBerryhill308

Hello I'm looking for a 308 win 30-06 300 wm or 300 wsm barreled action for sale finally got the funds together to do a semi custom build please let me know what you have thanks. Possibly will look at a 260 rem,6.5x284 or 7mm mag 280 or 280ai,284 win barreled action as well just let me know what you have

Last edited:
look on brownells web site they offer the howa barreled actions slap a timney 1.5lb trigger in it bed it in a good stock and it should make you a very nice rifle same action as the weatherby vangard

look on brownells web site they offer the howa barreled actions slap a timney 1.5lb trigger in it bed it in a good stock and it should make you a very nice rifle same action as the weatherby vangard
I've looked at those but dont know much about them and there threaded barreled ones are 1/2x28

Here is the 7mag BA-everything pictured relating to the rifle $420

20201003_164745.jpg
20201003_164751.jpg

Thanks everyone for contacting me I ended up getting one local from a friend of mine that was exactly what I was looking for I finally talk him into selling it to me.thank you again to everyone