Let’s see some coyotes!

I was just turning to stand up and call it a stand when this gal was sliding under a fence behind me😂 she was close and moving through the sagebrush then dropped into a ditch in front of me trying to get my wind. I hit the squeaker and she popped up right in front of me.
IMG_6826.jpeg

If you don't want 'em to run, hit 'em with a Berger 87 grain VLD Hunting.
6MM Ackley Improved - 375 yards

We have them in stock for now:

6MM Ackley.JPG

View attachment 553313
WOW great picture. Is that rifle sporting a 32"+ barrel?

View attachment 553313
I don't like to hurt them that bad,farthest i've had em run is 50 yards, and very few runners.But i'm maxed at 250 yards, after that the 20 cal comes out. Nice shooting rig you have for sure.

View attachment 553313
Looks like a scene out of a Dexter episode…

It's the angle that the photo was taken standing looking down at the young lady and the coyote. Knealing down and being at the same level as them would give a totally different perspective, it always amazes me how the camera angle makes that much of a difference in how we see things the same as it does in our hunting.

It's the angle that the photo was taken standing looking down at the young lady and the coyote. Knealing down and being at the same level as them would give a totally different perspective, it always amazes me how the camera angle makes that much of a difference in how we see things the same as it does in our hunting.
It still LOOKS like a COOL Rifle in the young lady's hands!!!!