LAPUA **Update**

I have lots more SRPs than LRPs - I bought Starline small rifle primer brass for 260, 308, and 65CM. Starline may not be Lapua but works for me. I use more Alpha brass now anyway for PRS.

Shows how out of the loop I am. I didn't even know Starline was making SRP 260 brass. Guess I need to buy some as I have SRP stacked pretty deep.

Every product that Lapua is holding back on can be replaced by at least of the several best manufacturers currently. Yes Lapua brass is top quality but so are other maker's brass. Alpha, ADG and Peterson are three of the best.

😊
Tell me you don't own a 22-250 without telling me you don't own a 22-250.

Norma brass on sale at $49.99/50

You need to check out the payment options "Bitcoin PP" and most are "Send email to be notified" Out of Stock and none are Lapua in stock.

Shootingbot.com shows 9, in-stock 6.5-284 brass available from Nosler and Norma.
I searched for 284 for 2 reasons. 1 - the nomenclature of the 6.5x284 is mixed with 6.5-284 and others and 2 - thought you could neck down 284, but none of that available.

I have lots more SRPs than LRPs - I bought Starline small rifle primer brass for 260, 308, and 65CM. Starline may not be Lapua but works for me. I use more Alpha brass now anyway for PRS.
Just curious was it on backorder when you ordered it ? And if so how long till it got to your door ? Just curious because I ordered some today.

Tell me you don't own a 22-250 without telling me you don't own a 22-250.

Thankfully I'm well stocked. I was alluding more to the fact that regardless of manufacturer, 22-250 brass can't be found anywhere by those looking for some. Unless of course you've got access to Sable's lock box.

Recent Posts