• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber 84M Montana .243 Win

Ohio06

I'mselling my .243 Kimber Montana to help finance a new rifle build.

Riflecomes with following-

Nikon3-9x40 Prostaff scope

Leupoldrings and bases

ButlerCreek scope caps

Originalbox

Thisrifle has approx 150 rounds through it and is in excellent condition.

$1,000for package

Iwill take money order or Paypal +3%

Willship FFL to FFL, will need receiving FFLs paperwork for my LGS.

Thanks

Attachments

• Kimber.jpg
    Kimber.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 13
How does/did this rifle shoot?
What did it like?

Where in OH are you?

Thanks.

Sorry, should have just put my response on the open forum.

I handload for everything so I was running a 95g SST behind H4895 and I was easily getting 3/4-1 MOA out of it without trying too hard. I basically placed the load at a medium velocity range for that bullet/powder combo and called it good as it's main use was short range coyotes (less than 200 yards). Keep in mind Kimber's accuracy standard for their Montana line is 1.5 MOA, so I've been told by a Kimber rep.

Now, that being said, I do have a test target from Kimber where they fired 100g Federal Fusions out of it and showed a group of around 1/2 MOA. I'm sure if I worked on more load developement I could get it closer to 1/2, but I never felt lacking with how it worked. I'll see if I can track that target down and get a pic up tonight when I get home.

Attached is a pic of a couple of yotes I took with it last Thanksgiving (actually killed three in that one setup, just didn't find the third one for a week as he crawled under some brush right behind where I'm sitting).

Attachments

• TK Yotes.jpg
    TK Yotes.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 12
Here's the group from the Kimber test target, 100 grain Federal Fusion's.

Attachments

• Kimber 100g Federal.jpg
    Kimber 100g Federal.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 23