Keep getting logged off

It's probably in your settings.I'm using a kindle fire and can save my password for each site if I want.If you have the option pop up ,check remember password for this device.You may have a bug.Let's hope not.

I was having a problem last night, when iI would change pages the screen would just go white.

If you're on a p.c. you may have to reboot and stop other programs from running at startup.If your memory is low it sometimes freezes up.I ran into this one time on another guys pc and had to replace the memory.

If you recently installed an upgrade it could be it.Try disconnecting your printer,usb,devices,etc.everything but your mouse and keyboard.If it don't do what it was doing ,well one of those devices would likely be your culprit.Sometimes they just get confused.Clean your cache

Apologies to all those that were experiencing less than the best - we haven't changed anything on our end...however sometimes the internet just has little issues that time corrects for us. Will keep a lookout for any noticeable changes.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.