Just a Little Announcment...

Congratulations Troy. I am headed up your way tomorrow for a week of calling. Will stay at my brother's tomorrow night in Great Falls then head on up to the home country in NE Montana on Monday. Good luck this year and as usual take a lot of pictures.

Congratulations Troy, your right on. It is really neat. I would have to call it in Honor, you have joined the ranks of some folks I really admire. Hope to see in the movies/videos with them some day. I too am addicted to Coyote hunting over here in Washington state, trying to help the deer and ground birds. gun)aim small miss small

Congratulations Troy. You are representing one of the finest companies I have ever dealt with. The discussions on "Who's the best" will never end, but Foxpro's service guys have no peer IMO. I just ordered my third caller from them (Krakatoa II) yesterday. I have a Scorpion with most all the camo worn off it and it still is the best Bobcat caller I have ever used.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts