Inherent accuracy for 7MM SAUM vs. 7MM Rem Mag

That ought to stomp em, I bet you haven't had many twitch after you hit them, how do you like the bat action , do you have any Defiance actions?
yeah i have a few.. the defiance actions are a great action and are outstanding people to deal with, there are certain things i love about the defiance and what they offer for the everyday consumer!
BAT actions are what everyone is trying to build and there is a reason almost every single bench and FClass shooter is using one! they're that good!
all things considered if you really like a defiance or a Impact your gonna flip out when you hold and shoot a BAT!!!

Metal used in the action. Comes very well timed. Larger thread diameter. Larger bolt lug surface area. I have a Defiance single shot Tactical. Ultra light XM. Lone peak. And the Bat HR is just so smooth it's awesome. There is the obvious integral lug and rail feature to.

yeah i have a few.. the defiance actions are a great action and are outstanding people to deal with, there are certain things i love about the defiance and what they offer for the everyday consumer!
BAT actions are what everyone is trying to build and there is a reason almost every single bench and FClass shooter is using one! they're that good!
all things considered if you really like a defiance or a Impact your gonna flip out when you hold and shoot a BAT!!!
Metal used in the action. Comes very well timed. Larger thread diameter. Larger bolt lug surface area. I have a Defiance single shot Tactical. Ultra light XM. Lone peak. And the Bat HR is just so smooth it's awesome. There is the obvious integral lug and rail feature to.
maybe I better order one, I just need to figure out what cartridge?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.