Info swap, I hunt AZ

youngbuck

I have lived in and hunted AZ my entire life. I'm familiar will all game species and most units in AZ. I hunt archery, rifle and muzzleloader. I have plenty of hunt photos from all over the state, from javelina to Desert bighorn. I mostly hunt elk and couse deer but also have experience with other hunts. What I would like to do is swap hunt info; spots, draw info, ect. I can send pictures if you need. Hunts I would consider are anything I can't do in AZ. Shiras moose, rocky mtn goat, Eastern whitetail, antelope, wolf, anything really. AZ is somewhat unique on that there aren't too many over the counter tags, but I am familiar with the draw process and what hunts are good hunts and good odds. PM me or reply and we can talk

Maybe some pics would help

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 178
I can provide info on anything in Idaho from shirus moose, rocky Mountain mule deer northern whitetail antilope rocky Mountain elk ect. I'd love to exchange into when ever is convenient for you. I have lots of great success photos of all above hunts I can send you

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.