Hunting Partner in AZ

bdefo

I have been in and out of AZ since 2008 and have spent a couple years backpack hunting for Elk in 22N. I now live here full time but my brother and old hunting partner headed up to Wyoming. Even though this is a hunt swap forum I thought I would check and see if anyone out there would be interested in putting in for an AZ area for Elk and possibly deer and doing a hunt together.
A little about my hunting style, I prefer wilderness or limited access areas. I like backpacking and I generally choose hunts where there isn't much pressure. I hunt with rifle or bow, and while my first choice would be to put in for the 22N hunt again. If I found someone who was interested in hunting I we could talk about the areas. The draw is coming up soon so let me know!

I have been in and out of AZ since 2008 and have spent a couple years backpack hunting for Elk in 22N. I now live here full time but my brother and old hunting partner headed up to Wyoming. Even though this is a hunt swap forum I thought I would check and see if anyone out there would be interested in putting in for an AZ area for Elk and possibly deer and doing a hunt together.
A little about my hunting style, I prefer wilderness or limited access areas. I like backpacking and I generally choose hunts where there isn't much pressure. I hunt with rifle or bow, and while my first choice would be to put in for the 22N hunt again. If I found someone who was interested in hunting I we could talk about the areas. The draw is coming up soon so let me know!
Would love to do a back hunt with you. Me and my wife love to do that style of hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.