if you could only have 1 gun

The older I get the more I realize my dad was right. There are few simple joys in life better than freshly popped popcorn, with real butter and salt. Vanilla ice cream is the best ice cream, and plain salted rippled potato chips are the best kind of chips.

Oh sorry, what were we talking about again? What day is it? What decade? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funny. I have 7 - 22 mags. And around 12000 rounds for them. Like said above……you can put a couple hundred in your jeans pockets no problem.
lol up in my neck of the woods if one asks about the 22mag you hear lots of snickers or see big grins❗️They know why you own one😃 An old friend asked me 6-7 years ago what my favorite cartridge was: I replied, 22 Mag❗️( even tho it's not). Old Carl about wet himself Laughing 🤣He knew why ❗️lol more deer 🦌 have dropped to a shot in the head with a 22 mag in September-October than most any other😃 I still like & use the old 40gr solid
But I also use the 30 gr for small stuff & birds, a Marlin Stainless tube fed bolt is my choice

Last edited:
lol up in my neck of the woods if one asks about the 22mag you hear lots of snickers or see big grins❗️They know why you own one😃 An old friend asked me 6-7 years ago what my favorite cartridge was: I replied, 22 Mag❗️( even tho it's not). Old Carl about wet himself Laughing 🤣He knew why ❗️lol more deer 🦌 have dropped to a shot in the head with a 22 mag in September-October than most any other😃 I still like & use the old 40gr solid
But I also use the 30 gr for small stuff & birds, a Marlin Stainless tube fed bolt is my choice
Back in the day it was known as "mag" season

IMG_6184.gif