Huskemaw Tactical 5-30X56 Riflescope Review

ADMIN

Administrator
I first learned of the new Huskemaw Tactical 5-30X56 riflescope while attending a precision rifle competition in central Montana. A two man team was using the new scope and were gracious enough to allow other competitors to check out the new product. I'm always excited to hear of new offerings and was impressed with the new scope at the end of the competition, as that team came out in first place among numerous other excellent teams. Obviously Huskemaw is doing something right with these new scopes, so I was pretty thrilled when Len Backus asked me if I'd like to conduct a review of this new scope for his web site. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Huskemaw Tactical 5-30X56 Riflescope Review, By Nicholas Gebhardt. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Great write-up thanks for the good info. I didn't even know Huskemaw was working on a new scope :cool:

Personally i'm still not a huge fan of the windage hash marks but i'm sure I could get used to it. The internal level is BAD *** & something i'm surprised is not far more prevalent in the tactical/long range scope market. USO is the only other manufacturer that I can think of offering the internal level.

The price point worries me, it's well above the vaunted ATACR & well into USO territory nipping at the heels of S&B & the Beast. It does seem to compete directly (price wise) with the Gen II Razors though... Hopefully the exceptional additions in design & magnification can make up the difference.

I'd like to hear a little more about your experience with the ARC rings, i've been using them for quite a while & really, really like them. Ted is a pretty good dude too :D

t

I like the ARC rings, they are very well made. This was my first set to try, but I like them. Only thing I don't care for, and this applies to numerous rings these days, is the thickness. Thicker rings make seeing over or around them more problematic. I'd like to see them slimmed down a bit.

Geb

My Huskemaw tactical arrives in a few days and I'm excited to check it out. I heavily utilized this review and hope it works well on my 6.5 Creedmoor.

Thanks!

I know you'll find it to be a very good scope! Please report back on your observations after you have a chance to use it a while.

Geb

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts