Hunting optic….strict $300 and 28 ox weight limits

Burris Fullfield E1™ Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm, not sure about the weight, but for the price, I think its worth it. I was given one and love it.
THIS,. ^^^^ we have 4 of them, on our "Mountain Rifles", ALL are sub, 7.5 Pound Tikka's, in my Family and, the Warranty IS the Best ( IF, you ever, needed, it ) I think that, they Weigh, 18 Ounces,.. IIRC.
We've used them, on Oct. / November, Hunts, in Idaho and December Elk Hunts, in Northern Arizona ( Rain, Snow and Cold ).
We Practice shooting Steel Plates in Field Positions, several Times a Year, so I KNOW that, THEY,.."Work" !
Sport Optic's HAS them,.. cheap !

Last edited:
This was given to me
Burris C4 Plus 3-9-x40mm Rifle Scope
This one I bought
Burris Optics Fullfield E1 Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm, Matte Black (os) (200344)
Both MOA
Boxes do not say where they are made, too far back n the safe to get them out

Last edited:
Anyone know the difference between the E1 and IV? Glass differences? Where are they made now?
Last I heard, they have a Factory,.. in the Phillipines.
Good Glass and clearer than, most any of the less expensive scopes, on the Market.
I have 3, 4.5 x 14's and 3, 6.5 x 20's on, varmint rifles.
I Zero at 200 yards and "Dial" to, 700, on, all my Rifles
I Sold all of, my older, Leupolds

Last edited:
In the famous words of Mr. Butterbean, NUFF SAID ! Also comes in Mill flavor
B9C9D1CC-822B-4E54-9EE2-6E1AB8FD29F1.png

I have one of these scopes, and surprisingly better than I expected. It is built like a tank. However, they are heavy at 36.6 ounces compared to @nksmfamjp maximum weight of 28 ounces. For an additional $80, the EPL at 23.7 ounces might be an excellent compromise over the SHV.

Recent Posts