Hello from California...NOT a liberal

And welcome from another (Southern) Californian. Beware! The members keep posting information I didn't know I needed to know and it has led me to spend $$$$$. Unfortunately the rate of improvement to my shooting skills have not caught up to my expenditure rate LOL

Idaho is on it's way to becoming a blue state boise will make sure of that as all the libs move in happened to nevada
I'm curious why you think Idaho is going to the left. Currently, the Republicans hold a 28-7 majority in the State Senate and a 56-14 majority in the State House. Governor is Republican and all members of congress are Republican. Growth data shows conservatives coming in from CA, OR & WA. I do agree that the conservatives need to take a stand and to be active.

I'm curious why you think Idaho is going to the left. Currently, the Republicans hold a 28-7 majority in the State Senate and a 56-14 majority in the State House. Governor is Republican and all members of congress are Republican. Growth data shows conservatives coming in from CA, OR & WA. I do agree that the conservatives need to take a stand and to be active.
You understand that just because there is a R in front of a persons name does not make them a conservative. Most Republicans are moderates, there not the Republicans of the past. If they were idaho would not have shut down but would have stayed open. Dont be fooled the people from the coast aren't conservatives in the true sense of the word. Conservatives speak out and take a stand RINO's dont.

Very few republicans in Nevada are conservatives, I dont trust any of them. Democrats from the 60's were much more conservative thon the republicans of today. Its almost impossible to be a conservative today and expect to be elected that way most all Republicans of today are moderates, they ave to be to get the swing vote.

You understand that just because there is a R in front of a persons name does not make them a conservative. Most Republicans are moderates, there not the Republicans of the past. If they were idaho would not have shut down but would have stayed open. Dont be fooled the people from the coast aren't conservatives in the true sense of the word. Conservatives speak out and take a stand RINO's dont.
Yes, dude, I understand as I wasn't born in this century. Idaho's Governor, Brad Littleman, a RINO, shut Idaho down. I know the difference between conservatives. I'm not fooled. My dad graduated from Santa Ana HS (42) in conservative Orange County. Then he earned 7 WWII battle stars in the Pacific. I was born in 1951 and we moved to Escondido, a well known conservative town near the coast. We all eventually moved to Idaho. I'm not fooled, but I am not going to judge all "the people from the coast" as not true Conservatives. That kind of stereotyping is absurd. You shouldn't do it with people or long range rifles.

Last edited:
The Governor, Brad Littleman, a RINO, qshut Idaho down. I know the difference. I'm not fooled. My dad graduated from Santa Ana HS (42) in conservative Orange County. Then he earned 7 WWII battle stars in the Pacific. I was born in 1951 and we moved to Escondido. We all eventually moved to Idaho. I'm not fooled, but I am not going to judge all "the people from the coast" as not true Conservatives.
Well, maybe a few are real but not enough to make a difference. You govenor is a lefty with a R in front of his name and I would guess that's pretty much describes the majority of the rest of the Republicans in Idaho. The trouble with our country is Democratrs and Republicans, Trump is hated by both partys, not one of the good old boys. Idaho will fall we are fighting a losing battle.

Well, maybe a few are real but not enough to make a difference. You govenor is a lefty with a R in front of his name and I would guess that's pretty much describes the majority of the rest of the Republicans in Idaho. The trouble with our country is Democratrs and Republicans, Trump is hated by both partys, not one of the good old boys. Idaho will fall we are fighting a losing battle.
If idaho had any conservatives they would have over ruled the Govenor

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.