Hello from California...NOT a liberal

That is my plan. I would love to move to Idaho but I do have another half to contend with and I'm not sure I'm going to win this battle. She read somewhere that Idahoans don't like Californians but I find that horsecrap. I am so far from the typical "californian" it's not even funny. I'm just going to have to take her up there for a few days. Likely will change her mind!
Let her know I grew up in Escondido, moved to Idaho in 1977, and love it 😊

Glad you found us. I live in Bama, Right next to the Tenn state line. I've got a buddy here who was in the Marines in California for a while. He told me when he was in rural & Northern California that the people there was alot like us rural people in the south. I was glad to hear that.
I'm in Tennessee just north of the Bama line

I've been that way several times. I fished on Laurel Hill a little bit. Made a couple trips over to Sure Match firearms in Savannah Tn. I don't know if you have been there but they have a nice selection of reloading components.

I've been that way several times. I fished on Laurel Hill a little bit. Made a couple trips over to Sure Match firearms in Savannah Tn. I don't know if you have been there but they have a nice selection of reloading components.
I go over there often they built my last custom rifle Barry is the owner Dave Austin is the gunsmith they are my favorite gun store

Also i usually deer hunt Laurel Hill if you put in for a draw you'll get it every time as far as eating in Lawrenceburg the best place I know of is the brass lantern

I go over there often they built my last custom rifle Barry is the owner Dave Austin is the gunsmith they are my favorite gun store
I've had Dave to do some work for me. He's a great guy. I've got another rifle I'm working on right now. Im hoping to have it done in a month or so. When I get it done I will give you a holler if I'm headed your way and let you take a look at it if you are going to be around.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.