Hearing enhancement

Peltor is the only dynamic sound amplifier that works well imo THAT ALSO works for hunting/shooting.

If you want in the ear, they make a few options. I have TEPs, but they make a civilian oriented model that's significantly cheaper. It's something like eep or something.

I was hoping to find something with the same in ear, auto noise canceling, dynamic audio enhancing type tech but also had Bluetooth for use in the shop, but I've yet to find anything of the same quality with that feature.
Amazon product ASIN B07P8YDBZD

So I don't hear so well anymore. Bow hunting elk has a challenge in that I struggle to pick up the bugles at distance. I had some walker buds that worked ok for enhancing the sound but I lost them Sunday. I was looking at the bone style from walker and wondering if anyone here uses enhancement?
Give me a couple days to look, but I'm 90% sure I have a pair of walker buds that I can't use. I ran them once for 6 hours and learned that my left ear hole isn't the same shape as my right and the left one rubbed me raw as hell. I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping if you'd like them.

Etmyotic - love them.

Elk in my area don't make any sounds when hunt season is here so it allows you to hear twigs snapping, etc as they don't bugle or bleat

If you hear a bugle or bleat in my area, it's a hunter !!

The biggest issue I have had with the limited ear buds I have tried is the annoying wind noise. Maybe it was the cheaper version I tried. I have tinnitus really bad at this point. I don't think there is really anything I can do about the ringing. I am tagging in to read the suggestions.

Hearing loss amplifies the tinnitus....
Headaches..concussions..spinal injuries can all cause tinnitus.....also variations of foods..such as sugars in soda style drinks...and sodium contents.....but tinnitus can also be a genetic problem...
Ever wonder why many football athletes commit suicide........concussions and severe neck injuries elevate tinnitus....
It absolutely will drive you insane.....

Get your hearing checked..get some aids in there before your brain forgets "to hear correctly".......the world is a completely different place with aids.....

Give me a couple days to look, but I'm 90% sure I have a pair of walker buds that I can't use. I ran them once for 6 hours and learned that my left ear hole isn't the same shape as my right and the left one rubbed me raw as hell. I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping if you'd like them.
Works for me

Etmyotic - love them.

Elk in my area don't make any sounds when hunt season is here so it allows you to hear twigs snapping, etc as they don't bugle or bleat

If you hear a bugle or bleat in my area, it's a hunter !!
Bummer. I hunt in some rugged terrain usually but this year I got a draw in an amazing area. It's been hella fun. Big bulls