• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

Awesome thread i wish i would have found this monthes ago. If anyone close needs varget or benchmark i have 10 lbs of each that i can sell. PM me if interested. I can even drive a reasonable distance to meet you.

Not sure if they are hard to find or just not readily available but I saw some AB LR bullets for sale at Sportsmans in Casper, only had them in .270 cal though.

Im looking for some 180 berger vld hunting bullets for my 7mag. If anyone knows of any in stock please let me know. Elk season is quickly approaching.

Woody,
I could trade you some for some 300 WM brass
I am looking for 300 WM Winchester brand brass

I have quite a bit of 300 win mag brass. A lot of frontier once fired and some win that is mostly 2x fired. If your interested I'll see exactly what I have

I have several thousand 6.5 140 A-Max bullets if anyone needs some, they shot great out of my last barrel but my new one shoots the Scenars better so I'm willing to part with most if them, I can send all same lot # $34 per 100 shipped if in suffecient quantity to make it worthwhile, basically strait retail.

Last edited:
I have 400 or so mixed headstamp once fired 9mm cases, deprimed and cleaned if anyone is interested. I don't own a nine.

Montana locals, I am in the Bozeman mt area for the day and Cody Wyoming tomorrow. Any local stores where I might find some Berger 230 OTM's?

Also looking for powder and primers.

Thanks!!

Looking for about 10 each: .308 Berger Hunting VLD 190 grain & 208 grain for load development. If anyone has any or knows where I can buy please let me know. 10 is the minimum, if you know where any are in stock I will gladly buy full boxes. Thanks

Looking for about 10 each: .308 Berger Hunting VLD 190 grain & 208 grain for load development. If anyone has any or knows where I can buy please let me know. 10 is the minimum, if you know where any are in stock I will gladly buy full boxes. Thanks

First Stop in Rapid City has both of these in bullet proof sample packs.