• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gap/surgeon barreled by rbros 6mm creedmoor

I get it too. Price is more than fair. I couldn't even make a reasonable offer at this point. I wish I could. Maybe if you still have it in a month or so, we can talk.

No Worries, I understand completely. Let me know if you get the cash together too next month, it is a real shooter no matter how you look at it which is hard to find a 1/4"-3/8" MOA rifle and no load development to do either....... just load and you're GTG!

Sorry just curious what was your FPS with that load of 38.9 grains h4350? Maybe I missed it.
Thanks in advance. Great shooting rifle

2,925 fps, any more and the accuracy suffered. Plus most people tend to seat the 115 DTAC's closer to the lands, I found .040" completely removed fliers from my groups! I would have never known unless I tried doing both during testing.

Good dope, and truing the load is paramount to making long range hits vs an extra 100 fps, and besides barrel life is extended with less powder plus the rebated BT that will extend barrel life too.

BTT........ This is a laser beam of a rifle, I can't understand why it hasn't found a new home as a PRS rifle, target/range rifle, or for LR Coyote gun.

Cost after shipping $2,500.00
Ammo, and bullets -$100.00 FF brass is free at that price!
10 round AI mag -$90.00
Area 419 Hellfire brake -$165.00

Surgeon action -$1,295.00
McMillan stock -$795.00

I'll throw in another 500 rounds of 115 DTAC's too! That's another $150.00 off, and no load development to do!

Certainly someone sees the value in this deal and wants to go hunting and/or compete in a PRS/NRL event or at their local range.

Last edited:
BTT........ This is a laser beam of a rifle, I can't understand why it hasn't found a new home as a PRS rifle, target/range rifle, or for LR Coyote gun.

Cost after shipping $2,500.00
Ammo, and bullets -$100.00 FF brass is free at that price!
10 round AI mag -$90.00
Area 419 Hellfire brake -$165.00

Surgeon action -$1,295.00
McMillan stock -$795.00

I'll throw in another 500 rounds of 115 DTAC's too! That's another $150.00 off, and no load development to do!

Certainly someone sees the value in this deal and wants to go hunting and/or compete in a PRS/NRL event or at their local range.
I'm lowering the price to $2,550.00 and I'll eat the cost of shipping all this stuff! If someone wants to make me an offer, send me a PM. I need the cash for an Attorney, and those guys charge by the minute!

Anyone how buys this will not be unhappy I can assure you of that! It's a true long range bug zapper!