Flu

I've been isolating with Covid for 5 days now. I went to visit a relative in an assisted living facility with my mask 😷 and got nailed. My wife has tested negative but she has the flu bad!
Hopefully we will have our Christmas celebration New Year's Day.

I had the week of Thanksgiving. I think I was down 10 days. It was awful. I even had deals on here I just let go because I didn't want to deal with anything. Sleep, lots of fluids and ibuprofen for all the aches. I think if I didn't need to get back to work I could have easily been off another week.

Folks, get something like a Netti Kettle to wash out your nasal passages. Viruses are caught there before they migrate deeper into your body. Your normal immune system can handle a minor load of viruses, it is when they multiply to great numbers they over power your immune system and migrate further into your body. Wash those nasal passages every day. Luke warm water, maybe a little salt. Once the virus gets further in, you are like an incubator ( 98.6 temp and moist environment - ideal for the multiplication of bacteria and viruses) to facilitate its further multiplication. (My source is my Sister who has over 40yrs experience in The Cleveland Clinic, Microbiology Department)
The Cleveland Clinic is #1 ranked Hospiital in the United States in a lot of categories - tied with Mayo Clinic in Min.

the

Have had a cough and stuffy head for about 3 weeks. For about the first 4 days every joint in my body hurt. Got tested and they said I had covid. My wife now has it, she seems to be weathering it better than me. Now even the dog is sick. Took him to the vet and they say he just has an upset stomach. But boy he doesn't feel good. Get well every one and have a nice day.

My brother and sister got Covid and then they both got the flu a few weeks later. Both said the flu was much worse and lasted longer. Interestingly enough, they haven't seen each other for months.

I got the flu shot in Sept so I'm hoping that will put the odds in my favor.