Flatbed Trailer - Tent Platform?

No, skipglo's offering a method to get the camper onto the trailer if the jacks won't clear the trailer fenders. Which is a fairly common problem. Some jacks can be unbolted and have a plate made to go between they and the camper that sets them further out so that they do clear the trailer's fenders.
Right I get that. My camper has about a 2' rear skirt that's lower in the rear like the one in the picture posted. The pallet box would need to be high enough to clear that. Then obviously seeing if the jacks are functional after the camper is loaded would be next. I'd need at least a 2' box for the campers 4x9.5' base to sit on so it's high enough. I guess I'll measure it if I decide to try out that set up.

@ choprzrul, Exactly!
I've seen that particular combo in pics before. Yours? I think that it is KA based.

With a steel deck the deck is actively working against your insulation attempt. It's a thermal transmiter drawing the heat out of any hot spot. An inch of plywood over a steel deck wouldn't be enough for me in the really cold country some of y'all hunt in.

Get a long enough goose and you can pull the boat and it's trailer up onto the rear of the goose behind the camper.

Or, in some States can tow double with a non-Commercial Class A. Some supposedly require that the first be a goose or a 5th, others don't, and there's some dispute that any actually do.
Negative, it's not mine.....but I've strongly considered this type of solution in the past.

So it stays on that cheap base of pallets the entire time it's being used ?
Actually found an aluminum car hauler. 7x20. 5200 lb payload. Should work out fine if needed for this purpose. Been looking for one for hauling a muscle car when needed. It would double for the camper.

Just thinking outloud but I would think the elevated trailer floor would make keeping warm inside challenging. Whip that and I would think it would be drier and more comfortable than on the ground.
Not sure what the difference would be between tenting on a flatbed trailer vs the roof of a truck. The newest tent camping is in truck roof tents. Never heard anybody complain about staying in one of those during the cold fall months.

^^^ What I was thinking too.

I did propose that putting some sort of wind defying skirt around the trailer would help immensely with wind under the floor/deck of the trailer.

Could go full redneck and put hay bales around bottom of trailer? Maybe elk would eat off them at trailer? Hmmm, bayonet for .270TH?
Even better, besides the Elk bait idea, pickup two 1-2" thick sheets of DOW board and cut them in half length wise and use them for skirting around the trailer. Definitely would keep the cold out from under the trailer. Guessing it's an 8x16 trailer. Two sheets would be perfect.

Build hoop house between stake pockets with PVC pipe, with 2-3'tall side walls. Pull big tarp across it.

I just got back from hunting and hauled canvas tent over with other stuff on 16' trailer. Trailer just sat there whole time. Setting up tent alone lots of extra work. Need easier pack up too.

I didn't read the whole thread, but if I had a SxS, I'd think long and hard about getting an enclosed trailer for it.
Make fold down bunks on the sides, a heater and a couch up front. Could use it to store the SxS when not in use.
That, or buy a small gooseneck stock combo horse trailer. Durable as all heck and has an area up front for a small sleeping quarters.
Or you could spend more coin and get a "Weekender" package and have all the amenities.