• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6x284 Nesika Action $2800 **SOLD**

Rifle has been reduced to $3200. If you do the math on the components and factor in gunsmithing and the extras, this is a good deal. Somebody needs to take advantage of this.

Wow! this is an excellent deal. This rifle would make an awesome Pdog rig for varminting. This set up would cost you well over $4200.00 with all the components, gunsmithing and extras.

Here is what the parts alone, for the rifle, would cost you;

1. Nesika Model K, 1.470 Diameter, tactical knob with drop bolt, Davidson 20MOA Base and Sunnyhill bottom metal $1700.00
2. McMillan A-5 with Adjustable wheel cheek piece and adjustble lenght of pull spacer system-$820.00
3. Krieger barrel-$320.00
4. Vias Muzzle brake-$120.00
5. Kelby rings-$90.00

Total $3050.00

The gunsmithing cost;
1. $850.00,

So the cost of the rifle, for you to build, would be $3900.00. Now add in all the extras and you are well over $4200.00. This is an excellent rifle and great deal.

Wildcat

Last edited:
Thanks for the price breakdown Wildcat. As you can see, this is a good buy. Doesn't anyone like blowing up prairie dogs?

I think the rifle is the only thing for sale, however, I could be wrong.

W.

Bumping again. This is a beautiful rifle and it would be the perfect long range varmint rig.

Re: Custom 6x284 Nesika Action $3000

I'm reviving this one. I have reduced the price to $2800 for the package. That's a screaming deal for a real tack driver with top notch components. I got hit pretty hard in the stock market and need some cash. Somebody help me out and get a great deal. $2800 takes the whole package.

Re: Custom 6x284 Nesika Action $2800

I would consider trades as well.

Re: Custom 6x284 Nesika Action $2800

Man, that's an awesome rifle. How many rounds have been put through it?

Re: Custom 6x284 Nesika Action $2800 Trades Added

I bought the rifle from Wildcat as you can read from previous posts. He put 40 rounds through it. I have since put about 200 rounds through it of slow shooting. Even on p-dog towns, I would wait at least a minute between shots. It is an awesome rifle and supremely accurate. You won't find a more accurate 6-284, and it is awesome on p-dogs. That 87 gr. v-max at 3750 fps is simply awesome on varmints! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Re: Custom 6x284 Nesika Action $2800 Trades Added

Rifle is still available.

Recent Posts