• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 6x284 Nesika Action $2800 **SOLD**

jedlowe

I have a Custom 6x284 that I just don't use enough to justify keeping. I love the gun, and you can't ask for a more accurate rig, but this gun shouldn't live its life as a safe queen. Here are the specs.

--6x284 .272" tightneck
--Nesika Model K 1.475 diameter with tactical bolt knob
--McMillan A-5 with thumbwheel cheek piece and three-way spacer system in black
--Krieger 30" 1-12 twist 1.250" tapered to 1"
--Jewell 2 oz trigger
--Vais Muzzlebrake
--Davidson 20 MOA base
--Kelby 30mm rings

This rifle has 80 rounds down the tube and the barrel has been broken in to Krieger's specs. I have personally shot .225" groups with this gun at 100 yards. It is a tack driver. This is an awesome varmint rig. I just don't use it enough. EDIT: The rifle now has 240 rounds down the tube. It still shoots lights out.

Leroy Johnson our of Bakersfield CA did the work on it.

The rifle comes with
--Dies
--SKB hard case
--Bore guide
--190 pieces of once fired Lapua brass
--K&M neck turner set up for .272"

REDUCED TO $2800 FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE

I would consider trades +/- some cash for the following items.

1. Quality custom light carry weight 7mm WSM or 300-7wsm. I'm looking for something in the 7-8 lb range.
2. Quality AR-15
3. Swarovski rangefinder
4. Leica Geovid BRF rangefinder
5. Quality scopes, US Optics, Nightforce
6. Eotech 557

I am open to other offers. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Jed

Thanks,
Jed

Last edited:
This gun is still available. If anyone wants a super accurate hunting rig that is very exposive on varmints, this gun is hard to beat. The components on this gun are as good as you can get, and it shoots accordingly.

This super varmint rig is still available. This is a proven rifle that is extremely accurate.

what loads do you shoot ?

I assume 95 grains or lower with the slow twist ....

thanks....

Pics would be great.... sounds like a sweet rig !

found the pic from the first sale....

6x284.jpg

This used to be my rifle, and Jed is right it's a real tack driver. This rifle will shoot a 87grn V-Max at 3700fps and group in the .1's and .2's all day long.

Jed, If I wasn't having two rifles built right now, I would by it back from you.

This is an awesome rifle, if your wanting an awesome 6x284, this is the rig you want. Leroy Johnson is a top notch rifle smith.

Jed, I will let some guys from my area know about it. Maybe, I can sell it for you.

Wildcat

Wildcat,

It was everything you promised it would be. It is a very impressive rifle. Unfortunately, I just don't use it enough. I thought I would use it a lot as a prairie dog gun, but sadly, I have yet to get out and use it for that purpose. I figure that if I'm not going to use it that much, I might as well let someone else enjoy it. Thanks for the bump and for spreading the word.

Jed

No problem, it is an awesome set up. If you don't sell it buy April, I might buy it back from you. I am thinking it will sell before April.

You might want to post it on 6mmBR.com or Benchrest.com. I put my 6BR on both 6mmBR.com and Benchrest.com and it sold in 3 days.

If anybody is looking for an awesome Varmint rig, this is the set up for you.

Jed is also a great guy to deal with.

Wildcat

Jed, have you had any hits on the rifle? How much would you take for it, I might have a guy who wants to buy it. E-mail me at: [email protected] and give me a price you will let it go for.

Wildcat

Jed, make sure to e-mail me as soon as you can at; [email protected]

I might have a guy who wants to buy, however, I need to talk to you about price.

Seriously guys, if your looking for a 6x284 for varminting at long ranges, this is an awesome set up. This rifle shoots the 87grn V-Max at 3730fps and will group in the .1's and .2's all day long. It will also push the 95grn Berger VLD at 3690 to 3700fps.

Wildcat

Wildcat,

E-mail sent. Thanks for spreading the word on this one.

Regards,
Jed