Crossbow Shooters - What are you shooting?

N
Any crossbow shooters out there? What are you shooting?
Now a Center Point Titan, shoots beyond way beyond my expectations, i'm good to go with it, also the Horton storm, I actually like the Center Point better by a hair.

Attachments

• bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Bought my first crossbow this year, a Mission Sub1 XR. My kids are not big enough to draw the poundage required to effectively take deer. I must admit that I have enjoyed shooting it myself. Even took a nice buck at 52 yards, a shot I would have never taken with my bow. Bolt made a full pass through both lungs. It is a very effective piece of equipment.

Attachments

• E7F7821D-A9B5-425F-A85C-F9C89B18825D.jpeg
    E7F7821D-A9B5-425F-A85C-F9C89B18825D.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 104
Mission Sub-1 XR. Love the trigger, de-cocking and accuracy. Still have mixed feelings about the cocking device. Shot a an Excalibur for 6-years.....never felt the trigger was up to snuff even after putting in the Triger Tech trigger.

I was using a Raven R10, I haven't been able to use a regular bow in years. my daughters started getting into bows and so I've been putting forth more effort into controlling a compound again, and with some new technology that is come out in the last decade and a half. I got a compound again. The Raven was exceptionally good took more than a few deer at many ranges.
If anybody is interested I have a raven Jack Plate that has never been used that's really good at adjusting elevation on the Fly oh, and some Iron Will 125 grain fixed blade broadheads for sale.