Co resident license increase maybe?

I can appreciate your opinion without a ****ing match. You're on one side of this and I'm on the other. Y'all don't care for all the out of state competition (that was obvious my last trip, being solo made me an easier target), and we don't want to be extorted.:D

On the flip side; I bet that if the state shut down nonresident hunting that y'all would regret it. Imagine if all the money that floods into your state during hunting season just disappeared. Then you would have to pay for all those liberal hippies/bums yourself!:D

I don't thing we shut down non resident tags as they get percentage of the draw tags but lot of resident wish they stop OTC elk tag and go to draw tags and I can speak for myself,I'd pay more.

About half the hunters I know here hunt out of state. Just because we live here doesn't guarantee where going to draw a tag.

I think we all have something in common and that's hunting and we may disagree about cost but that's something I don't control

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.