• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Central FL pick up only: Sightron SVIIII 8-40x56 LRM illuminated mil/mil

atepointer

Sightron SVIII 8-40x56 with LRM illuminated mil reticle - $1,900

Absolutely love this glass and have only had it a few months purchased brand new. Our ELR facility JTAC Ranch is closing down permanently and to shoot ELR now I'm looking at 7 hour days in the car which simply isn't feasible for my life's demands. I'll be cleaning out a ton of extra stuff that isn't going to get used again as my focus will be redirected back to fishing/spearfishing and a couple of deer hunts a year in GA. Bighorn Origin SA, Proof pre-fit 6.5 barrels, Atlas Cal Gen 2 bipods, MDT ACC chassis loaded and a ton of 6.5 reloading components all for pick up.

Sorry, but for Florida locals only. I've been through not one, but two shipping disasters this year with damaged and then lost packages. No way am I risking anything with this much $ to the shippers plus I want you to be able to inspect it to your heart's content.

Comes with everything from the factory: factory box, screw in aluminum lens covers, 40mm Contessa rings, 3" sunshade and CR2032 battery.

Tracks to perfection and I used this out to 1mile/2k every week can't say enough about it. 40mils elevation and with a 50moa rail it gave me everything I'd ever wanted in ELR glass: reticle, dialing potential and image quality/mirage managment. I had money put aside for an ATACR 7-35 as my buddy has 2 of them and was always impressed, but the SVIII just blew me away.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree with everything stated. This scope is absolutely amazing. I love mine. Glass is better than my NF ATACR.

Free bump
GLWS

Hey thanks glad you like yours. I think it's being picked up this weekend...sad to let it go, but serves no purpose for me at this point.

I am looking forward to getting all 4 of mylong range scopes out together for a comparison.
GLWS hope it sells
Delta Stryker
NF ATACR
Vortex Razor
Sightron SVIII