• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Tampa, FL pick up: Sightron SVIII 5-40x56 mil/LRM

atepointer

$1,900 cash only

If you are in the vicinity of Tampa and this fits your needs feel free to reach out. Available for pick up at my home in South Tampa as I have no online payment options any longer after PayPal went full stupid. Plus just getting lazy with hassles of packing and shipping.

Picked this up last June and used for a few months at JTAC until it closed permanently last fall and letting go as my ELR days are done unfortunately. This is the illuminated LRM reticle, 10 mils per revolution(40mils max elevation adjustment) and I absolutely loved it. Shot out to 2k with no elevation hold over all dialed and the tracking was flawless. Comes with a set of Contessa 40mm rings, alloy screw in lens covers, sun shade and factory box/documents etc.

Doesn't have a smidge on it was used off a bench under covered shooting position. No rain, no banging around obstacles or in the woods etc. From back seat to bench and home again.
IMG_8340.jpg
IMG_8342.jpg

Last edited: