Canadian CSI

I have a friend down in Corpus Christi and he met a woman from New York they got married and she moved down to Texas and made fun of us saying y'all. I wasn't 6 months later when she finally said it and he gave her so much grief.

She used to always say use guys for you guys and we would give her hell for that.

I have a friend down in Corpus Christi and he met a woman from New York they got married and she moved down to Texas and made fun of us saying y'all. I wasn't 6 months later when she finally said it and he gave her so much grief.

She used to always say use guys for you guys and we would give her hell for that.
Well heck some of us hillbillies up north say y'all too! 🤣. It just rolls off the tongue so smoothly in conversation. Is that cultural appropriation on our part? Are American liberals gonna be offended? Are ours going to issue an unwanted apology now? Are we in trouble? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In true Canadian fashion I'll say "sorry"…but in Canadian redneck fashion it'll have to be "sorry y'all"!

But it's true!

Of course, coastal bc (Vancouver and area) and southern Ontario talk too fast. All them highfalutin important urban people have so much important stuff they have to do they even talk like they're in a hurry 🤣

It is funny, because it's true.
B.C. people do speak quicker than most.

I live in the most western province of Canada, British Columbia, and nobody here says it like that 😜
When I visited Newfoundland, it was so difficult to understand them. Took me twice as long to do everything there, from renting a car, checking into a hotel, ordering food, because they talk slower than we do in the west, and then also having to decipher what they say. 🤣🤣🤣
The fast talking is what gets me 😂
We talk really slow here, at least the true country folks do 😁

Recent Posts