Can Somebody Turn Heat Down?

Muddyboots

3E6B9A8C-398F-46DA-A2E0-11334FEA42AD.jpeg

Yep
We went into the single digits and teens last week. Now it is 65 outside. I finally got some wood for the fireplace. I was real careful since having surgery and just picked some big limbs from the Swamp Maple and Water Oak that cracked off from storms. Didn't have to split, just cut into 18" pieces with a small chain saw. I also want to put a fire in the fireplace to make sure there was not any stink bugs trying to get into the house.
Started a small fire and now it's 80 in the house. Really wanted a nice fire for just the looks of it. Got enough wood for New Years Eve so we are happy.

Yep
We went into the single digits and teens last week. Now it is 65 outside. I finally got some wood for the fireplace. I was real careful since having surgery and just picked some big limbs from the Swamp Maple and Water Oak that cracked off from storms. Didn't have to split, just cut into 18" pieces with a small chain saw. I also want to put a fire in the fireplace to make sure there was not any stink bugs trying to get into the house.
Started a small fire and now it's 80 in the house. Really wanted a nice fire for just the looks of it. Got enough wood for New Years Eve so we are happy.
Wow!!! Roasted stink bugs. Crap that has to smell nasty. Don't do CST