calling dogs----

I don't know if they do or don't. I just don't spend too much time on it. I did hunt sage rats on the one of the biggest bigfoot pranksters in Oregon. He caused some national news due to his foot prints.

I will believe it when I see the shaky and out of focus video.

How come with all the resources these Bigfoot enthusiasts have the video is always shaky and out of focus?

This is the kind of ignorance we Squatch experts constantly have to fight.

The pictures and videos are all crisp and in focus...

It's Bigfoot that's blurry...

I found a reference about the abandoned Native villages in Alaska; 1918 influenza, not Bigfoot.

I found a reference about the abandoned Native villages in Alaska; 1918 influenza, not Bigfoot.

Yeah but BF had the flu and sneezed on the village, killing them all. Folk lore said the sneeze was so powerful it created a shock wave that tilted the earth off axis .001 degree.

Yeah but BF had the flu and sneezed on the village, killing them all. Folk lore said the sneeze was so powerful it created a shock wave that tilted the earth off axis .001 degree.
Well, you know, that makes sense. The traditional development of influenza virulence was in Asian communities where the livestock lived below the housing structures.

So, get some DNA, and you can get your name on the Nobel prize for not only discovering an heretofore unknown zoonosis, but, also, perhaps the real cause of "global warming" due to axis tilt. Move over, Elon!

Jude 1: 6-7
"And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

The Nephilim were giants, offspring of fallen angels (sons of God), and human women.
"sons of god" are not always angels. The other interpretation of the mention of Nephilim from Genesis is that 'sons of god' were believing descendants of Seth and "daughters of men" were the unbelieving descendants of Cain.

In any case, there is not enough support for believing that the Nephilim, Anakim or Goliath, the Philistine giant were the offspring of fallen angels. Besides that, if what the Bible says about every creature reproducing "according to its kind" then it would be impossible. And if we look around at the world today, we never see any creature producing offspring of any different kind than its parents. So, lookie, lookie--the Bible is right and Charles Darwin was wrong.

The "sons of God" is one of the most widely studied and debated, and spiritually useless, subjects in the Bible. Someday we will know the answer; trick is, you have to die to know.

There are other accounts of giants though that seem credible, though, as well as bones.

The "sons of God" is one of the most widely studied and debated, and spiritually useless, subjects in the Bible. Someday we will know the answer; trick is, you have to die to know.

There are other accounts of giants though that seem credible, though, as well as bones.
Well go hunting for big foot with an 06 and you'll see god soon enough. heh heh

Did you know that Theodore Roosevelt and Lewis and Clark
had their own Bigfoot encounters?

Well, I did not take the time to read through this whole thread but this is one piece of evidence I can refute. I have studied the Lewis and Clark expedition thoroughly and have read and re-read the complete, unedited, Lewis and Clark journals, notes, etc., and do not recall any mention of Big Foot sighting or collection of evidence.

Also, I live in east TX and the Big Thicket is no longer much of a thicket. There are more game cameras in the Thicket now than the populations of many towns and I have yet to see a photo of Big Foot.

Well, I did not take the time to read through this whole thread but this is one piece of evidence I can refute. I have studied the Lewis and Clark expedition thoroughly and have read and re-read the complete, unedited, Lewis and Clark journals, notes, etc., and do not recall any mention of Big Foot sighting or collection of evidence.

Also, I live in east TX and the Big Thicket is no longer much of a thicket. There are more game cameras in the Thicket now than the populations of many towns and I have yet to see a photo of Big Foot.
Well, since Bigfoot doesn't exist, that makes the limited number sightings and total lack of actual creatures make a lot of sense, now doesn't it?